Tuesday, September 25, 2012

[CD Packaging] Superfly - Force (5th Anniversary Edition)

I also received my ginormous copy of the limited 5th anniversary edition of Superfly's latest album, Force!!

Basically the entire album is packaged like a vinyl LP







Upon opening it! The right side houses the 2 CDs of the limited 2CD edition. On the left side there's a slit that has everything else:



A vinyl copy of the album, the lyric booklet and a neat fold-out poster! Too bad there aren't really other pictures to see but I'm fine with it.

So far I've only listened to Force (the song) and I think it's fucking ace. I'll probably listen to the album over the next few days and come up with my review. I also just found out that the album beat out SKE48 on the Oricon Charts and got #1 weekly! Woohoo! Too bad her sales really are declining though, because her first week sales are only 119k. Still doing decent for a female soloist though so I'm happy nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...