Monday, November 19, 2012

[New Song] (I'm crying) Utada Hikaru - Sakura Nagashi



Utada Hikaru can make bitches cry in ways that not even Koda Kumi's flailing arms, PV car accidents or broken cellphones can, let alone ayumi hotmessaki's overdramatic fake crying. And guys, I'm not joking when I say I'm shaking and crying... but bitch is fucking back... for now, that is.

If you go to the special site for the song here this song was made specially at the request of the movie producers for Evangelion 3.0. You can also find the English translation of the lyrics there. They are so hauntingly beautiful, and I really have to say the same about the music. I just love it so much. The element of nostalgia emitting from this song coupled with the fact that Hikki is still being lazy on a hiatus can easily send them vulnerable bitches in tears. I don't care what any of you say, but when this song is released on the DVD Single, I bet your ass Adele will buy it and shove it up her vagina. Hikki is so fed up of 21 selling so well, she shows them how it's DONE.

In a way the structure reminds me of Alicia Keys' Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down because of the percussion and bass coming in towards the end. I love it so much. It was exactly what  Sakura Nagashi needed to make everyone wet their pants. This song hits me in the heart in ways I can't even describe. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!@!@!@!@ ;_; 

The music video which will be on her YouTube for only 3 days is also up and, well, knowing post-divorce Hikki, it sucks. Other than the fact that it looks like it should belong in karaoke lounges there's also a very disturbing scene of a baby sucking on its mother's nipple. Yeah, sure, beautiful, natural, blah blah blah. Fuck you too.

Hikki, I love you and I hope the money you're still earning from the sales of First Love runs out so that you will get your ass back into the studio. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...